Best of the Summer Playlists 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


Thursday, November 6, 2008

Well, I feel dumb!

Stephen, I didn't even realize that Astral was a real word. I thought you made it up! I feel REEEEAAAALLLLLYYYYYY stupid!

9 comments:

StepHEN ArroYO said...

haha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kt. Ryn said...

wow... stephen.

kt. Ryn said...

Hey, that's interesting though. You didn't look it up in the dictionary before you named it? Huh... this is kinda odd...

1st meaning:
Pertaining to a star. Stellar.
Duh.

2nd meaning:
Pertaining to or resembling an aster: having a discoid, radiate flower head.
hehe.

3rd meaning: (almost creepy..)
noting a supersensible substance pervading all space and forming the substance of a second body (astral body) belonging to each individual. It accompanies the individual through life, is able to leave the human body at will, and survives the individual after death.

wow. If Caleb dies, Cronus doesn't. oooo. Caleb is only it's "astral body."

huh. That's pretty interesting....

kt. Ryn said...

oh, duh!! Sorry people!!

I had a dumb moment!!!! I thought Stephen posted that, and I thought he just made up the name. Haa, i didn't even see you posted that Kirsten, sorry!

But ya, that definitions pretty cool, though. hhee. I had to look it up. :P

StepHEN ArroYO said...

Wait what did Kirsten post? Anyways, um, Cronus would have nowhere to go if Caleb dies, it's like neither of them can survive without the other, which is why Cronus heals him, even when he tried to commit suicide.

Kirsty said...

I posted the whole: well, I feel dumb! thing.

StepHEN ArroYO said...

um... there's an anonymous floating around here. who is it?

Anonymous said...

My name's Jackie! I'm from Briton!

StepHEN ArroYO said...

oh... that's cool