Best of the Summer Playlists 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


Monday, November 17, 2008

New Announcment for Cecilia and Nightshade from Katie

K, this is Katie and I'm way excited and relieved because Cecilia's first chapter is now up and running at her blog! Read it!!!! Or we'll be way mad ( Mostly me, because I did the website!) Hehe, it's way awesome. But seriously, GO READ!

Also, Chapter 12 is typed and practically finished. ( Long one. Huge. Humongo. Painstaking. Terrifying.) Just kidding, :P anyway, don't get too excited because I haven't posted it on my website. You have to wait for CAMI! Yes, cami get's the blame for delaying its release--she needs to edit it first.

I'll let you all know when it's finished!

8 comments:

StepHEN ArroYO said...

whatever, the problem isn't cami.

kt. Ryn said...

jeez, don't be so cold!

:(

StepHEN ArroYO said...

ha, cold, never heard that one befores

kt. Ryn said...

COLD!
that's Salvador's descriptive word....

hehe.

Dat-One-AsiAn said...

hehe thnx katie again for doing my story!!! hehe

StepHEN ArroYO said...

COLD!!!

kt. Ryn said...

col-l-l-d-d

*shiver...*

StepHEN ArroYO said...

shiver?