I'm not so crazy about anime like everyone else, but i do think its cool! I can't really picture anime characters in my head...it has to be real people or it'll make it more confusing for me...haha
Kirsten, that's what i want to know! Just, one day, kt posted some anime picture, and then she, cc, shaley, and like everyone else went all crazy animeish!
Welcome to the Droodle. This blog is the central core point (i guess) of at least three different authors and friends. News will be posted on any new chapters/parts to "Nightshade", "Astral", and "The Rings". It will also act as a calender of sorts for droodle members.
3 comments:
I'm not so crazy about anime like everyone else, but i do think its cool! I can't really picture anime characters in my head...it has to be real people or it'll make it more confusing for me...haha
hehe, well i just think it's really cool. and i guess in anime everything can be just how you want it, and like things can just be more creative.
Kirsten, that's what i want to know!
Just, one day, kt posted some anime picture, and then she, cc, shaley, and like everyone else went all crazy animeish!
Post a Comment