Hey guys! I know Shaley and Stephen are at the rescue right now and I praise you!
But when I went to the school to do a range (which SUCKED) Alex Cabrero was there and was interviewing some Jordan students there and doing background shots at the schoolio. I was sitti g on the front steps waiting for dad to come pick me up and they came over and starting video recording. At 1:30 in this video you can see me in the background! Haha! I didn't even go to the rescue and I still got in the story! Poor Cami's just sittin gin the cold for her Daddy to come pick her up. I also saw Shaley in this video too doing the MARCH!
Well here's a link.
WA~
I'm going to go watch LEGEND OF THE SEEKER now.
50 Delicious and Healthy Power Bowl Recipes
4 years ago



4 comments:
Hey! I can see my elbow in that video!!!
haha, i saw shaley! and cami...but i didn't see you stephen...sorry!
duh! It's cuz Shaley's taller than me...i'm right behind her.
haha. oh well, at least you went! i totally forgot...:(
Post a Comment