Best of the Summer Playlists 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


Tuesday, October 21, 2008

TWILIGHT CONFORMATION!!!

okay, danielle! you're probably the only one who cares about this besides me that visits this blog! hehe.
anywhays, yes I got the email.
but I have questions for the Twilight people. One, the Jordan commons tickets are sold out, but there are other theaters out there: like megaplex 20 at south jordan district. I called and left a reservations message, just like what they told me to do in the email, but that wasn't good enough for me, so i sent an email, saying my concerns and payment issues... It's just weird and unclear. So, i'm either awaiting another responding email, or a call from their events manager "Anthony." :)

That's all I know right now, but i think i was kinda clear that i needed a response, ASAP!
hehe. Love you!
kt

8 comments:

StepHEN ArroYO said...

Do you need me to put that on the calender? if so, tell me the date and time.

kt. Ryn said...

k, Nov. 20. no idea what time or anything. Just NOV. 20! :P

Danielle said...

ah! ah! ah! AH!!! KT YOU ARE AMAZING!! but i'm kinda confused...are we going to the movie theatre by my house then?? AH! (i totally screamed and freaked my dad and brother out when i saw this....haha)

StepHEN ArroYO said...

You people and your vampires.

kt. Ryn said...

I WILL KILL IF THEY DON'T EMAIL OR CALL ME BACK!!! oooo....

Danielle said...

um, PROBLEMO!!!!!!!!!!
the tickets are sold out!! or did you all ready get some???
AH! I'M SOOOOO CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please tell me if you know anything else... please!

kt. Ryn said...

Danielle, I just said I was confirming the reservations. I've called the people.

Calm down... :P

Danielle said...

oh...haha :P sorry
i'm still kinda in shock, i can't believe we're going :D
So we're going to Megaplex 20 then?