Best of the Summer Playlists 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Playlist

K guys, i'm going to make a playlist for the blog for november.
So, send me your current 5 favorite songs to my email.
peruvianboy-17@hotmail.com
I'll pick and choose about 2-3 songs from each of you to put on the playlist.

12 comments:

kt. Ryn said...

K here are mine...
#1 All Around Me by Flyleaf
#2 Fences by Paramore
#3 Delirium Trigger by Coheed and Cambria
#4 Time is Running Out by Muse
#5 Misery Business by Paramore

and... if you could do six... um

Let the Flames Begin by Paramore...

kt. Ryn said...

oh, oh! one more one more! please.. hehe

Cassie by Flyleaf.

hehe. she's my character!!

Danielle said...

Dani's favs!:
1. *Lucky -Jason Mraz and Colbie Callait
2. *I'm Yours -Jason Mraz
3. Crush Crush Crush -Paramore
4. Gaurdian Angel -Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
5. The Remedy -Jason Mraz
*=has to be on the playlist...please!*

StepHEN ArroYO said...

K i'll see what I can do.

StepHEN ArroYO said...

tell cami to post hers.

kt. Ryn said...

Cami doesn't listen to music, the butt head. :P

StepHEN ArroYO said...

Cami is not a butt-head!!!
But Katie is a fungus!!!

Danielle said...

Well...i think everyone's crazy! so...HA! I WiN! :P

Danielle said...

Oooo!!!!!! Found another one
6. *Fall For You -Secondhand Serenade :D

StepHEN ArroYO said...

k... since cami doesn't listen to music... apparently... kt says.
I'm gonna take her song picks. K?
sound good? well you guys can't really do anything about it?
hehe

kt. Ryn said...

That is so unfair!! She's my sister, i get her pick!!!

hehe.

StepHEN ArroYO said...

Um... no