Chapter 5 is now out! Hurry! Go to my website for Ryder of the Light!!
That is if you care about Ryder. :(
Just so you know stephen, this chapter is when Salvador's relative is mentioned. (In the last sentence.) hehe.
Anywhays, if you're not caught up, read until you get to Chapter 5!
love you!
kt.
50 Delicious and Healthy Power Bowl Recipes
4 years ago



12 comments:
yeah, but who cares about his relative?
when does salvador come in?
Do I really have to fight you to get you to read this?
Fine.
Stephen, I'm working on Ryder right now; that's my big project. Although, I do a chapter of Nightshade after each Ryder one. Im working on Ch. 12 right now. My guess Salvador is going to come in after chapter... 16 or 17. some time around there.
you make me sad. :(
Aw... Kt... calm down... I'll read ryder, it's just that i'm kinda busy and really only have time to read Nightshade and the Rings, as well as write Astral. But, i'll try to read Ryder... promise.
...
this is not dry sarcasm
THANK YOU!!!!! ah!
I love you Stephen!!!
Gross.
oh, and by the way...
by the way...
that was dry sarcasm up there.
aw.......
hehe.
maybe you should change the font when you do sarcasim... like put back slashed or hyphens before it or something... eheh. you confuse me way to much.
Example:
--Stephen is really dumb--
eh....
soo that was really a compliment.
---You're welcome, STEPHEN!!---
haha! i like that idea, lets do it! :)
um, no, i like my sarcasm dry.
i also like it shaken, not stirred.
Post a Comment